Wednesday, June 27, 2012

MJLM Monday

Yes, I know today is not Monday...humor me.  :o)

MJLM??

Yes.

My Jesus Loves Me!!

I've had it on my heart since I've gotten back to blogging, that I wanted to start a weekly link-up.
I wanted it to be something happy.
Knowing my Jesus loves me makes me happy.

How do I know He loves me?
Well, it clearly states it in the Bible.
John 3:16 says:
"For God so loved the world...".
On the cross, Jesus proclaimed the greatest act of love E.V.E.R.
 
There are many other verses that proclaim the love of Jesus towards us also.
One of my favorites is Psalms 103:2
"Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits."

On a daily basis, I think there are many ways that Jesus shows his love for us.
I want to use this as a way to help me (and you guys) to stop and notice the smaller, (unintentionally) over-looked ways.

It could be:
  • Something nice someone did for you.
  • Kind words that made you smile.
  • Your boss letting you go home a few minutes early.
  • Turning on the car to find your favorite song on the radio.
  •  A "for no reason" hug from someone you love.
  • A beautiful flower growing in an odd place.
  • A few quiet moments to yourself.
  • A nice person letting you merge in traffic.
Just anything really that makes you feel like Jesus just gave you a hug and whispered "I love you!".
Give a list of a few things, tell a story about a particular one, post pictures to go along, if you like.

What a great way to start off a new week, by reminding ourselves of all the little ways we have been loved by Jesus the past week. 

If you want to participate, just grab the button from the sidebar and/or link back to my blog somewhere in your post.
Leave a link to your post on our Facebook page so that others can check it out also.
For those readers that don't have a blog, I would love for you to participate by posting on the Facebook page as well.

The first post will be this Monday, July 2nd.
Hope you will join in!!





3 comments:

  1. I love the new look of your blog! It's so cute! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! ~~~Lianna

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Jesus loves me sign is a ray of sun shining through the clouds, or the sun shining while its raining. Both remind me that God is there beside us no matter what storm we are going through.

    ReplyDelete