This week was another kidless one. (Boo!)
Toots, JD and the rest of our kiddos from church went to Camp for the week. They come home this afternoon. (Yay!) I can't wait to get the world's biggest hugs from them. I have missed them desperately!
So, here's what I've been up to:
- Got a little carried away with the bracelets? Maybe. :)
- Checking out a new website created by a guy that Sister #3 went to college with. It's awesome!
- Grillin' and chillin' with the family on Friday evening.
- Topped off the family fun with an amazing dessert. Yeah, baby! ;)
- Sister #3 and her silly, funny, precious daughter.
- My squeaky clean beauty! Oh, those eyes!
- Sunday church attire.
- Packed and ready for camp. It's times like these when my OCD comes shining thru. Ha!
- Crazy kid of mine.
- My view while exercising at the park. So tranquil. :)
- My Pinterest-inspired lunch. It looked better than it tasted. #fail
- Take 2 with different ingredients...much better!
- Heading to mid-week church with my D. Love that boy!
- My hot mess niece. She had just finished singing "Soft Kitty". lol
- My cutie patootie nephew slept over. We only yelled Bazinga about 936 times!So, I guess overall it was a good week. We've got some fun plans this weekend too.Don't forget Monday will be our first "MJLM Monday"!"Like" my Facebook page and come link up and share your MJLM's.
Have a great weekend!
I am linking up with Life Rearranged for InstaFriday.