Friday, June 29, 2012

InstaFriday: Bazinga!

This week was another kidless one.  (Boo!)
Toots, JD and the rest of our kiddos from church went to Camp for the week.  They come home this afternoon.  (Yay!)  I can't wait to get the world's biggest hugs from them.  I have missed them desperately!
So, here's what I've been up to:















  • Got a little carried away with the bracelets?  Maybe.  :)
  • Checking out a new website created by a guy that Sister #3 went to college with. It's awesome!
  • Grillin' and chillin' with the family on Friday evening.
  • Topped off the family fun with an amazing dessert.  Yeah, baby!  ;)
  • Sister #3 and her silly, funny, precious daughter.
  • My squeaky clean beauty!  Oh, those eyes!
  • Sunday church attire.
  • Packed and ready for camp.  It's times like these when my OCD comes shining thru.  Ha!
  • Crazy kid of mine.
  • My view while exercising at the park.  So tranquil.  :)
  • My Pinterest-inspired lunch.  It looked better than it tasted.  #fail
  • Take 2 with different ingredients...much better!
  • Heading to mid-week church with my D.  Love that boy!
  • My hot mess niece.  She had just finished singing "Soft Kitty".  lol
  • My cutie patootie nephew slept over.  We only yelled Bazinga about 936 times!

    So, I guess overall it was a good week.  We've got some fun plans this weekend too.
    Don't forget Monday will be our first "MJLM Monday"!  
    "Like" my Facebook page and come link up and share your MJLM's.

    Have a great weekend!

    I am linking up with Life Rearranged for InstaFriday.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great week. Now how can I get you to pack/ make me lunch - those wraps look yum!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love your bracelets!!

    ReplyDelete