Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wedding Wish List: The Cake

It seems to me at just about every Wedding, the cake is almost as big of a deal as the dress.  The cake is the centerpiece of the reception.  The cake usually shows off the theme of the wedding and the personal style of the bride (and groom).  I have learned a lot about myself and my personality just by browsing cakes on the internet.  I quickly learned my likes and dislikes...and surprised myself a little.

#2 The Cake

Here is what I like:
Pinned Here
Pinned Here
Pinned Here
Pinned Here
Pinned Here
Pinned Here
 I knew I wanted something fairly simple, vintage-looking, but I surprised myself with the "buttons".  
I have never seem them on a cake before and fell in love with them instantly!!! 

Still haven't done much narrowing down yet, but I'm loving just discovering myself along the way.  :) 

1 comment:

  1. They're all so gorgeous. All I ever care is how they taste in the end! Ha ha!
    Carolyn http://sillyhappysweet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete