Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The one about the last nine months...

I can't believe that it has really been 9 months since I last posted.  9 months has gone by so quickly, yet it has been filled with so many life-changing events that I'm not sure where to even begin.  Here it is in short:

D and I finally became husband and wife in April!  It was a small, simple, exactly-us ceremony with an informal reception.  We planned it in less than 30 days and on a $1,000 budget.  It was perfect!

















So, now we're an old married couple and are blissfully happy!
And to make our family, complete...God chose to send us another child.  No, not a baby...a 17 yr old, actually.  D's step-son from his first marriage has come to live with us.  We are now a family of 5!



So, if you want to learn more about what I've been up to the last 9 months, check me out there.  :)

Everyday life is hectic as always between church, work, school, sports, ect.  
I do want to get back to blogging though.  I miss writing!
I can't promise how often I will post or about what exactly, 
but I am going to do my best to set aside some time every week for blogging.

Even though I have been M.I.A. from blogging, I have not stopped reading my favorite blogs and have picked up a few new ones along the way.  You can find me on BlogLovin.
I have pulled much inspiration from these and have applied it to many aspects of life and can't wait to share!

Until next time.... (which will hopefully be soon)

Lissa


No comments:

Post a Comment