Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The one about my style evolution...

I was recently flipping through old pictures I have saved on an external hard drive.  I could not help but notice a few things as I saw myself in images throughout the last 3 years. 

1. My style of clothing changes frequently!
2. My style of hair changes frequently!
3. My weight changes frequently!

Wanna see?

April 2010























December 2013
Do you see it??  
 So many changes!!  

My hair will continue to change every couple of months.  I get bored, what can I say?

Hopefully I will find a way to stabilize my weight some day.  It's really not a big deal though.  Some days I care, others I don't.  Most importantly, my husband loves me no matter what.  :) 

I'm slightly mortified at some of these outfits...
but must embrace them because they have help to mold who I am and what my style is today.  
I most definitely have improved and evolved into my own style, which I kinda love!

What I now consider to be "my style" is not "in style".
 I don't claim to be fashionable by any means.

When I get dressed, I consider:
-modesty (to please God)
-my man (to please him)
-my mood (to please myself).

I am continuing to evolve and hope that I always do.  

Can you relate?  I would love to hear about your style evolution!  :)


Until next time....

Lissa 

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy.






-


2 comments:

  1. It's so nice to see you blogging again! No matter how your hair looks, what your weight, or what you are wearing as long as you are happy that's all that matters. I loved seeing your evolving looks!

    ReplyDelete