Friday, March 1, 2013

The one with the kid in the aquarium...

My boo is getting too growed up.  :(

Spring bulletin board!

Sweet corn tamales from my fav El Salvadorian restaurant!

What I wore to eat those tamales!

My new fav pic of my boo!  She's a nut!

OOTD on Wednesday...all thrifted or gifted...except my $5 Target tights.

Pink & gray nails.

School spirit day!

My chalkboard coffee mug from one of my students.  Love!

It's FRIDAY...Enough said!
This has seemed like the longest week ever, even though it's been pretty non-hectic and enjoyable.  
We have had Spirit Week at school, so classes have ended  by 12:00 and it's been fun/games the rest of the day.  The kids have had a blast and the teachers have enjoyed having a lighter work load.  :)

How was your week?
Do you Instagram?  Look me up...I'm Southern_Lissa.


2 comments:

  1. Looks likes a fun week! I love the pink and gray nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! Happy weekend! :)
    http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete