Friday, February 22, 2013

What's your favorite day of the week?

Ahh...Friday...my 3rd favorite day of the week! 
1st is Sunday..cuz, ya know...CHURCH!
2nd is Saturday...when I get to spend the most time with my family.
3rd is Friday...because it's almost Saturday and Sunday.
4th is Tuesday...because of what I do on Tuesday nights.  (Post coming soon about that)
Then, I guess Wednesday is 5th, Thursday is 6th and Mondays are definitely my least favorite!

Now that I've rambled on for 6 lines, here's what happened in my life this week
via Instagram (I'm Southern_Lissa):

Pinterest recipe: chicken, broccoli, cheese, bacon, ranch

Delicious!!  Thanks, Pinterest!

Waiting at the dentist office...

Hippie chick.  :)

Best chicken salad on croissant E.V.E.R!

Hospital room Pictionary!  That's my nephew.  Please pray for the little guys...he's going thru a lot right now!

Fitness magazine and pound cake for breakfast...sure, why not?  ;)

Pattern Mixing!

Hospital room board game time!

6.5 people and a board game can fit in a hospital bed...who knew?

OOTD: Denim jacket, floral top, coral maxi skirt...ALL thrifted!

Happy Friday, y'all!

Linking up with Life Rearranged and From My Grey Desk!

5 comments:

  1. What is that exact Pinterest recipe? It looks YUMMY!!

    Stopping by from Life Rearranged.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found you via "High Five for Fridays". So sorry about your nephew. Remember, God is in control! Happy weekend! :)
    (new followers)
    http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, hope your nephew gets well soon!

    ReplyDelete