Friday, November 18, 2011

30 days of thankful...#18

#18 - I am thankful for...JD!

JD is D's son.  I don't think I have talked about him enough on here. I'm sorry for that.

He is a fantastic kid!!

I am thankful that he is so close in age to Toots (5 mos older) so that they can play together.
(Notice that I didn't say play nice together.  lol    They have their moments but for the most part they get along)


I am thankful for his beautiful eyes.  Even though you hardly ever see them.


I am thankful for his silly personality and his ability to always make a picture interesting.


I am thankful for his loving spirit.

I am thankful for his sincere prayers and love for God.
(Seriously, his bedtime prayer is longer than most adults.)

I am thankful for him teaching me how wonderful an experience it is to have a son.


3 comments:

  1. there are so many things to be thankful for! Your son is cute and adorable. Thank God for our lovely children! There's a song by Bruno Mars "Just the way you are", one part of the song says, ..."I love you.... just the way you are.."

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetness! Great looking bunch!!!

    ReplyDelete