Friday, November 18, 2011

30 days of thankful...#17

# 17 - I am thankful for....my daddy!

I would not be here if it wasn't for him...literally! (insert corny joke punchline drum sound)

My dad lives in another state so I don't see him as often as I would like.
That's the wonderful thing about family though...even when time passes and you haven't seen each other, you are able to pick up right where you left off.  
I am thankful for a family that can do that.


I am MOST thankful for my dad leading me to the Lord when I was a child.

I am thankful that he worked hard to provide for his family.

I am thankful that he is always just a phone call away when I need him.

I am thankful that he is a good grandpa to our kiddos.




I am thankful that he taught us good Christian values and raised us in church.



I am thankful for my dad!


2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! It's nice that you have a close relationship with your dad. Some people don't even know their fathers or they aren't around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dad looks cool... are you a family of just girls? I just realized that based on pictures above. Me too... lots of sisters!!!

    Hope all is well, I was hoping to read Thankful 19-22!!!

    ReplyDelete