Saturday, November 5, 2011

30 days of Thankful - #5

#5- I am thankful for...my phone!!


It is no joke when they call these things "smartphones"!
I would be totally dumb without it.

I am thankful that I don't have to carry around one of these any more:

Or try to figure out one of these:


Or use one of these:


I am thankful that it remembers every phone number to everyone I know.

I am thankful that it can let me hear the voices of the people I love whenever I want.

I am thankful that it will assist me in ordering a pizza when I don't feel like cooking.

I am thankful that it stores pictures a.k.a memories for me.

I am thankful for all the applications and what they allow me to do.
(Read the Bible, Facebook, Fox News, Email, ESPN, ect)

Sometimes, I hate how dependent I am on it.  
I would be lost if something happened to it, which brings me to my last thought...

I am thankful for insurance on my phone!!

I am thankful for my electronic BFF...my EVO!

2 comments:

  1. This is cute! It's true though about how dependent we are on our phones. I don't even know phone numbers by heart, so I would be in big trouble without my phone, lol :) Hope you are having a great weekend! Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. I know what you mean. I can't go a couple of hours without checking the "smartphone". Everything is on there. If not can be found via google search or app. Enjoy your EVO!!! Viktoriya

    ReplyDelete