Friday, October 28, 2011

My week according to my Evo...

I've seen Viktoriya do something similar to this and I thought it was a cute idea. :o)
Here is my take:
  • As you can see, I slaved in the kitchen.
  • I got a new toy.  It's like an iPad, but has a Windows operating system.  LOVE it!
  • Came home to find the road dug up...without warning.  Yuck!
  • Toots got some special gifts from her dad who is on deployment in Afghanistan.


  • The kids hung out with Flat Stanley 
  • D got to invite the lady working at Wendy's to church.  (Love that man!!)
  • My feet are happy!!  
  • My beautiful niece, Kylia, turned 4.
It was a great week!
I'm looking forward to a great weekend as well.  What do you have planned?
We are having dinner with D's dad tonight.
Pumpkin patch, pumpkin carving and attempting to make pumpkin pie tomorrow.
Church and football on Sunday.

Happy Friday!!

--Lissa

3 comments:

  1. Pumpkin carving is on our list of things to do this weekend too! The little things like that and spending time with the family is all I can ask for. Oh, and football too! Go Cowboys :)

    Have a great weekend! Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH sounds like a great week!!! I used to love Flat Stanly! Love your purple tights!!!

    Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute pictures, simple pictures say a thousand words. I like your pictures + story idea. Your halloween weekend sounds like fun!

    mongs, mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete