I am all kinds of happy today!! How about you?
- I woke to another beautiful day!
- I am on my way to Heaven!
- I have my health, a good job and a roof over my head.
- I have a wonderful family, great friends and an amazing man!
- I had a fantastic weekend with the ones I love!
- My Tigers whooped up on West Virginia! (Sorry, Andrea!) ;o)
- My Saints had an awesome comeback for a win against the Texans!
- I got to do a little thrift store shopping with my sisters on Saturday! Yay!
- I also have my first guest post featured today over on Tiffany's blog. Check it out!
It really doesn't get any better than all that! :o)
Remember those skirts I thrifted last week? Well, I wore one of them to church on Sunday.
I am absolutely in love with it!!!!
|The wind was blowing, so I have some major hair flip going on. Yikes!|
Not too shabby for a $3.49 thrifted skirt w/ the tags still attached, huh?
It was such a comfortable outfit, too!
(I wore heels with it to church, but ditched those babies for some ballet flats as soon as it was over.)
Happy Monday, y'all!! :o)