Thursday, August 25, 2011

The frown that shouldn't be...

Good morning, y'all!!  
Ever wake up in a bad mood for no particular reason?  C'mon admit it...you know you have...we ALL have.  ;o)
For some odd reason, I felt a little down this morning.  
On my drive to work, I began to think about all the things that I have in life that should be making me smile rather than the frown I was sporting at the moment.  
My mood was instantly transformed!  Thought I would share a few of them with you...

Toots in her new frames!  (Her dilated pupils cracked me up too!)

The best.ice cream.ever!!  (via)


This guy and his unconditional love for me and concern for lost souls!

When you smell good..you feel good!  (via)


I stand Redeemed by the Blood of The Lamb!!  (via)

If that doesn't put a smile on your face, nothing will.  :o)

What is making you smile today?

Happy Thursday to all! 

--Lissa



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for an encouraging post!! I've been uber stressed with work stuff and trying to get class stuff finished and I haven't felt like smiling. But I am now! =)

    And p.s. have you ever tried plain chocolate ice cream with 2 oreos crumbled up over the top and then top it all off with some whipped cream? You might change your mind about your favorite ice cream. ;)

    ReplyDelete