Friday, September 2, 2011

Favorite Things Friday

Favorite Hairstyle:
Since I am growing my hair out and it is all kinds of awkward..this is my go-to style for the moment.  Love it!  I got the idea from this tutorial.  I am still pretty crappy at it, but I'm getting better.  ;o)


Favorite Lunch:
Ahh, chicken salad...yummy, easy chicken salad. 
I do mine a little different by adding sour cream, apples and Tony Chachere's.  
Delicious!!


Favorite Thing to Wear:


Mixed Patterns!!  I can't get enough of it at the moment.  Even though, I have not been blogging about what I'm wearing..I still dress differently than I did when I first started.  I use the same rules and ideas that I have picked up along the way.  
Pattern mixing is so much fun and very freeing!  
D knows better than to ask me if something matches that he is wearing, because my response is going to be "Sure!".  ;o)  

Favorite People:
I just love these three to pieces!!!


What are your Favorite Things?


Hope everyone has a wonderful Labor Day weekend!!  
Those of us here in South Louisiana are going to have a soggy one.  
Gotta love Hurricane Season!!


--Lissa



3 comments:

  1. Your hair looks great! Chicken salad, yummy! Honey and babies, yah! Pattern mixing, fun!

    My fave things are my wonderful family, a nice cup of coffee, and being able sleep in until at least 7:00 am!

    Have a great weekend and be safe! Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're back!!!
    I love that hair style, side braid!!! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute hair!! So, are you possibly growing this hair out for a wedding, per chance? ;) I love the stripes and polka dots with that pop of yellow!

    You know my favorite things! My babe and my little ones, long weekends, beach fun with the family, thrifting, okay, I could probably add a lot more to the list. I guess I have more favorite things than I realized. =)

    ReplyDelete