Friday, August 19, 2011

Out with the old...In with the new...

Hey, y'all.
As you may (or may not) know, up until a month ago, I blogged over at
From Lissa...with LOVE!! .  
As He has done in so many aspects of my life lately, 
God pulled me back from blogging to gain a little perspective on who..what..and why, ect.

After much prayer and pondering, I have decided to come back to blogging (oh, how I have missed it) but it will be with a little bit different tone to reflect where my life is now....which is, by the way, absolutely MAGNIFICENT!!! 

I have not deleted my old blog entirely, but have done a lot of "cleaning up" on it.  
I will not post from it anymore, though.  

Sooo....now that we have gotten all that established, let me catch ya up on what's been going on.

1.  Toots is still smart, beautiful and keeping me on my toes.
Mother/Daughter Banquet Aug. 2011


2.  D and I are going strong.  I have never been happier!



 3.  I am planning on moving back closer to D and my family as soon as I can.

Most importantly, God has done a great work in me!!  I am apart of a wonderful church that God is using to do so many fantastic things!!.  Saturday we are having our monthly Soul-Winning Marathon.
How wonderful it is to have the opportunity to tell others about The Gospel of Christ!!
Please pray with me that souls will be saved and lives will be changed!!

I am excited to share with you guys the happenings of my life!
I encourage everyone who does not already have a Google/Blogger account to create one so that you can comment and we can chat.
I love to hear what everyone has to say!
I hope that God uses me to encourage you..but please know that your kind words bless me just as much!

So, the moral of the story is...same Lissa, new Blog.
Stay tuned for some Faith, Family, (modest) Fashion, Frugal-living, Tons of Fun and Football,
that all make up what I like to call... 
My Southern-Fried Christian Life!!


--Lissa





3 comments:

  1. Love it, Melissa! Glad you're back! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for fresh starts! I feel like my walk with the Lord sometimes pulls me away from blogging, esp. about trivial crap like what I am wearing. I can't wait to read about your adventures over here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are back!

    Heather and Kayla

    ReplyDelete