Is it Friday yet??
Oh my goodness, what a week! I started training my replacement this week at work. (Yay!)
Training someone is always nerve-wracking (at least it is for me). Then on top of that, work was busier this week than its been in 6 months. It was insane...and thankfully she didn't quit after the first day. (Yay!)
I'm not sure if there will be a link-up since Jeannett is busy having babies and such (Congrats!).
As usual though, I'm participating in InstaFriday hosted by Life Rearranged.
Here's my week via Instagram:
- My new fav snack...Laughing Cow and pretzels...YUM!
- Dinner with my Toots...she was a little preoccupied though. ;)
- My sister's new iPhone case. L.O.V.E.!
- She's such a tomboy sometimes. Lizards...yuck!
- Studying for Vacation Bible School next week.
- The kids did an "Extreme Makeover: Fort Edition" to the living room.
- She makes me a proud momma.
- Starbucks cookie crumble frapp....divine!
- Working hard for the money.
- Nails. I tried to do something I saw on Pinterest. #fail
How was your week? Do you Instagram?
My user name is : lissanae
If there is a link up, go by and check out the other InstaFriday participators.
I am on vacation next week. (Yay!!!)
However, there will be no relaxing happening.
In the mornings, I am doing VBS (Vacation Bible School) from 9-12, then passing our fliers in the afternoon, then TBS (Teen Bible School) in the evenings from 6-9.
It's my first time..excited..nervous...praying God does a mighty work in the hearts and lives of the young people that will attend.
Hope y'all have a great weekend. God bless!