Friday, June 22, 2012

InstaFriday : Kid-Free Week

I've been kid-free for most of the week.  Toots was at my grandparents' house in Mississippi since Monday.  I got her back yesterday.  Yay!  I missed her terribly!.  It is bittersweet though, because she will be leaving again Monday for Church Camp.  So, I plan on spending quality time, i.e. washing clothes and repacking, with my girl this weekend.  What are your weekend plans?

Wanna see how wild and crazy my life via Instagram got while I was kid-free?
Brace yourself...  ;)











  • Another cake made by my talented future-mother-in-law.
  • Father's Day snuggles with D.
  • Dried mango..my new favorite snack.
  • Awesome tree carving I discovered at the park.
  • Beautiful late evening sky.  Love when God paints in the sky!
  • Another snack of dried mango and almonds. ( I take a lot of pics of food, don't I?)
  • Sushi and Edamame with my mom and sister #1.
  • Biggest pet peeve EVER!!
  • Guess Peepaw wore her out, she crashed on the floor in my office yesterday afternoon.
  • Niece #1 helping me doing some office work.
  • 50% off at our fav thrift store...had fun with mom and sisters.  
  • (Oh, and let's be clear...that purse if for Toots, not me.) 
Wild and crazy, right?
Ok, so maybe it was more tame than I had lead you to believe...
Whadayagunnado?!  ;)

Have a great weekend!

Linking up with Jeanette at Life Rearranged for InstaFriday!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I found you at the InstaFriday linkup on Life. Rearranged. I love your blog title. I love that tree carving. And the painted sky. And I'm totally with you on the pet peeve thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I have the same pet peeve! I just don't understand how people leave the roll that way! I always tell my husband - you can literally replace the roll in 5 seconds without even getting up! Grrr...

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm glad I came over to yours too :)

    ReplyDelete