Wednesday, November 30, 2011

30 days of thankful...#27-30

 #27 - I am thankful for...my job!
In the state of our economy right now, having a job is a precious gift.  
I know that so many people are struggling right now to find work.  
I am so thankful that God has allowed me to have job stability for the last few years.  
I don't make a ton of money and that is okay.  
God provides just enough for me to pay my bills, fill my pantry, put gas in my tank and have a couple dollars left to snag a deal at Goodwill every now and then.  ;o)


#28 - I am thankful for...my car!
I have put some major miles on my poor little rice-burner in the last 6 months.
I am thankful that it is reliable, gets good gas mileage and is okay being dirty. 
Who has time to wash their car?  Not me!  lol
I am thankful that God gives me traveling mercies while I am in it to keep me and my "precious cargo" safe!

#29 - I am thankful for...my home!
I am thankful that God allows me and my family to have a roof over our heads.  
Some people are not so lucky.  I feel very blessed!
#30 - I am thankful for...today being Nov 30th.
30 days of Thankful was much harder than I had anticipated it to be.  I was having fun doing it for the first couple weeks, then the events of recent have made life even more hectic plus it has put a lot of things in perspective for me and many others, I believe.  
I really am so very thankful for many, many things but their order of importance has changed some.


Thank you for sticking out this Thankful journey with me!
I am so very excited for the upcoming Holidays!  Christmas is my favorite time of year!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you finished...it sounds fun too but challenging! Glad I came cross your blog!

    ReplyDelete