Tuesday, November 29, 2011

30 days of thankful...#25

I am trying hard to catch up so that I can be done in time and be ready to start posting about the upcoming Christmas holidays.  
I have some guest posts by some lovely ladies scheduled, so stay tuned.  :o)

#25 - I am thankful for...Thanksgiving!
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving day celebration!  The table was surrounded by friends and family old and new.  We missed the ones that could not be there!  
This year, we had some extra things to be thankful for.  God has been sooo good to my family!
There was delicious food, of course...turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, gravy, rice, peas, baked macaroni, stuffing, shrimp mirliton dressing (my fav thing about Thanksgiving), sweet potatoes, rolls, pies, desserts, plus even more deliciousness!  
I really am thankful for any day that I can get together with my family and eat, laugh, watch football and just enjoy each others' company...
...but somehow it just seems more special when you're eating turkey.  ;o)



No comments:

Post a Comment