Tuesday, November 8, 2011

30 days of Thankful - #8

#8 - I am thankful for...my country!


I am thankful to be able to live in the land of the free and the home of the brave.

I am thankful for the freedoms that come along with living here.

I am most thankful that in this country I have the freedom to worship God.

 I am thankful for the great leaders that we have/had that strive to keep our country great. 

I am thankful for the soldiers that fight every day to maintain that freedom.
(Toots' dad is currently deployed to Afghanistan.  Please pray for him and all our soldiers.) 
Toots with some gifts Daddy mailed her from Afghanistan last week.

 I am thankful to be an American!!!

--Lissa 

1 comment:

  1. yes Thank God for our countries, praying that God will watch over your husband and all the US soldiers In Afhgan, keep them safe and protect them from all harm and danger. Amen!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete